[ros-dev] Voting system

Magnus Olsen magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Wed Oct 19 16:39:27 CEST 2005

I dissagree complete from your idea.
To use a sesson log of ip and cookies is easy to overcome and cheating I got over 4-6 new dip number from my isp everyday.
Cookies is automatick deleteted from my computes. For it should not be loget.

Only Devloper must vote, other wise we will lose the controll of the project. And last I know we got 35 people with svn write access
and that is 35 people with votes.  And we devloper must make the most importen desction by votiong. other people shall/must not votiong

Your idea is a bad idea. the devloper must have the power to controll the project not u or other that does not write code for reactos.
we devlioper talk with other on irc private or in the chanel #reactos what we think and we are using also mailing list.