[ros-dev] top-level source header

Casper Hornstrup ch at csh-consult.dk
Wed Oct 19 20:48:18 CEST 2005

[CSH] Can you provide an example where it helps to get a quick overview of
what the file does? And one where it helps find unneeded files?

> We have a lot of files with copyright 2005 Reactos or similiar. So on
> sylvester we must change all files? can't the put the year in one general
> file or generate it automatically in SVN?

[CSH] Who is sylvester? Heh, the copyright year is when the work was written or
modified. Just because the year changes, it doesn't mean the work is modified.

Casper