[ros-dev] 0.2.8 RC2 planned realse on Monday.
turnerb7 at msu.edu
Thu Oct 20 00:15:00 CEST 2005
As you might know this is the last release Robert will be able to do for
a while(long term). So I will be trying to fill his spot while he is
gone. Monday works out for us to be the best time where we can work
together and he can show me everything that goes into packaging the
release. Because of this we are going to do RC2 on this day. I need
the experience and to learn from him other wise I will go into doing it
blind. I know there is a lot of talk about deciding when to release and
such. And no vote was taken on this, but we are stuck between a rock
and a hard spot. Please understand why this decision was made. Feel
free to express your views on this, and if there is over whelming
opposition we can probably work something out.
More information about the Ros-dev