[ros-dev] Vote on voting method

Freworld michael at freeworld.net
Thu Oct 20 23:56:45 CEST 2005

Hi!

I think we've discussed enough to start the vote on the new voting
method. The two options to vote are:

1. Future votings will be held on the forum. As always only the
commiters can vote but everyone can read the voting forum. The forum
will send a mail to ros-dev everytime a thread (a vote) is created in
the voting forum, so the people that don't track the forums will get
informed too. Every other rule that concerns voting will stay the same.

2. Keep the old voting system.

As always only commiters are allowed to vote. The vote will last 5 days.

Greetings
Michael