[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [hpoussin] 18636: Revert r18628, as we don't have any RTL8139 driver in ReactOS repository

Gge gerard.gatineau at laposte.net
Fri Oct 21 07:44:47 CEST 2005

hpoussin at svn.reactos.com wrote:
> Revert r18628, as we don't have any RTL8139 driver in ReactOS repository
>

> Added files:
> trunk/reactos/media/inf/netamd.inf
>
> Updated files:
> trunk/reactos/media/inf/inf.xml
>
> Deleted files:
> trunk/reactos/media/inf/netrtsnt.inf

I was able to install successfully the realtek 8138 nic using the
customized "netrtsnt.inf" file provided by hpoussin and to ping
www.reactos.org

The wiki driver page has to be updated accordingly as this is the
new/required method to install this nic with head

Note : Still issue around ipconfig which does not display properly  (
Registry setting ? )

Regards
Gge