[ros-dev] rbuild question

Royce Mitchell III royce3 at ev1.net
Sun Oct 23 02:30:52 CEST 2005

This would require a semi-major feature addition to rbuild, but
shouldn't be too difficult.

Here's an idea of how we could do it that would give some flexibility:

<linkerflag>-Wl,-T,%lowalign.path.src%/ldscript</linkerflag>

and you could also do this (referring to the current module):

<linkerflag>-Wl,-T,%module.path.src%/ldscript</linkerflag>

Here's another way to do it that would be more consistent with the
current design:

<linkerfile base="lowalign" prefix="-Wl,-T,"
postfix="">ldscript</linkerfile>

Thoughts anyone?