[ros-dev] 0.2.8 RC2 planned realse on Monday.

Maarten Bosma maarten.paul at bosma.de
Sun Oct 23 09:45:59 CEST 2005

Hi,

I have downloaded RC1 qemu preinstalled and I found 2 things anoying
with it. The first is that network does not work
for me. The secound is that the resultion is set to 600x400x8. That is
not even enought for the change resution dialog to
it on the screen. Yes I know about the tab-key but it is still anyoing.

Maarten Bosma