[ros-dev] rbuild question

Casper Hornstrup ch at csh-consult.dk
Sun Oct 23 10:32:51 CEST 2005

<linkerflag> is a hack to fix some peculiarities of mingw. It should go away
eventually so we shouldn't add more code which depend on it.

<linkerfile base="lowalign">ldscript</linkerfile>

is enough because the MinGW rbuild backend can add the rest of the information.
Maybe:

<linkerscript base="lowalign">ldscript</linkerscript>

since it makes it more clear that it is a linker script.

Casper