[ros-dev] Constitution

Casper Hornstrup ch at csh-consult.dk
Mon Oct 24 20:36:08 CEST 2005

I believe you refer to more specific responsibilities that will change more
often than something as basic as project member rights and decision making
processes. We should put those in a coordinator description for each
coordinator position in wiki so there is no doubt about what the job
entitles.

Casper