[ros-dev] RE: [ros-svn] [turner] 18776: Calculate the screen size correctly . Allow a file name input.

Murphy, Ged (Bolton) MurphyG at cmpbatteries.co.uk
Wed Oct 26 15:02:58 CEST 2005

I've had a fix for this for a while, but because it's been in rosapps, I'd
forgotten about it.

I agree with Alex's earlier comment. This is essentially a core app and
should at least be moved into /reactos/apps, if not /reactos/subsys/system.

Maybe we should also consider moving some apps which are in /reactos/apps
over to /rosapps too, as there are some odd ones in there which are not core
apps, even a unix tool or two :-o