[ros-dev] Move.c from cmd

Brandon Turner turnerb7 at msu.edu
Thu Oct 27 23:10:33 CEST 2005

Hi,
These are not the only problems with move.c, there are others and it is
documented in the subsys\system\cmd\todo.txt what else needs to be
done(pretty much a ton of clean up).  As it is in the todo list it
something I plan on doing, I dont have a ton of time for ROS right now
so things in my list might not get done soon.  So if you feel up to, go
ahead and fix move and i can answer any questions you might have.  But
rest assured it will be fixed sometime near future.

Brandon