[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [gedmurphy] 18814: - start of a rewri te for ipconfig

Murphy, Ged (Bolton) MurphyG at cmpbatteries.co.uk
Fri Oct 28 10:01:30 CEST 2005

I just diffed against the previous revision and noted Rob Dickinson and your
name.
Pretty much all of the code from that revision has been replaced, with the
acception of the manner in which the command line is parsed.
http://svn.reactos.com/viewcvs/trunk/reactos/apps/utils/net/ipconfig/ipconfi
g.c?rev=18814&r1=18297&r2=18814

I would assume this is classed as a rewrite and previous revision details
aren't therefore noted in the source, but are accessible via the SVN logs.

If this is incorrect, or you feel offended, I will put the revision history
back in the file.

Ged.

The information contained in this message or any of its
attachments is confidential and is intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee. The information may also be legally
privileged. The views expressed may not be company policy,
but the personal views of the originator. If you are not the
addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other
dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.
postmaster at exideuk.co.uk
<mailto:postmaster at exideuk.co.uk> and then delete this message.

Exide Technologies is an industrial and transportation battery
producer and recycler with operations in 89 countries.
Further information can be found at www.exide.com