[ros-dev] Re: [ros-svn] [gedmurphy] 18814: - start of a rewrite for ipconfig

Tim Jobling tjob800 at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Oct 28 10:59:49 CEST 2005

> I just diffed against the previous revision and noted Rob Dickinson and
> your
> name.
> Pretty much all of the code from that revision has been replaced, with the
> acception of the manner in which the command line is parsed.
> http://svn.reactos.com/viewcvs/trunk/reactos/apps/utils/net/ipconfig/ipconfi
> g.c?rev=18814&r1=18297&r2=18814
>
> I would assume this is classed as a rewrite and previous revision details
> aren't therefore noted in the source, but are accessible via the SVN logs.
>
> If this is incorrect, or you feel offended, I will put the revision
> history
> back in the file.
>
> Ged.

No need to add it back.  When I looked at it last night I glanced at your
_tmain function, containing the command line is parsing, I noticed it looked
almost identical to my main. So I questioned if it really was a rewrite.
Having read through the rest of the file, I see that most of it is new.

No problem.

Tim