[ros-dev] Hello there!

Brandon Turner turnerb7 at msu.edu
Mon Oct 31 03:14:01 CET 2005

Hello,
Find some code that you are interested and feel confident in
developing.  All our code is C, except for explorer which is C++.  Fix
something, add something, so on... and then submit a patch to our
bugzilla.  Someone will look at it and commit it if it is correct.
Pretty much any area can use some kinda work.  Also, you can get in
contact with most devs on our IRC channel.

Brandon