[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [greatlrd] 25246: do not use hacked vfat drv revers the 25243 the hacked do not delete pendling or incomplte data and so on,

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Sat Dec 30 10:54:35 CET 2006

		Magnus,
I beg my pardon, but since when is it allowed to revert someone
else's commit without discussing first?

There is a rule which might allow revert provided:
1) The change breaks booting
2) More than 24hours passed from the commit time
3) Author can not be contacted by any means

None of the above was true, so why did you make a reverting commit?

With the best regards,
Aleksey Bragin.