[ros-dev] Re: Moving svn to another contrury or not

art yerkes ayerkes at speakeasy.net
Fri Feb 3 19:53:09 CET 2006

On Fri, 3 Feb 2006 16:33:29 +0000
Jamie White <jatos.software at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would have to agree with those who don't want the server, what is the
> point in moving the server?

It seems like the original problem was that GvG asked us to find a new
host.  Is that resolved or are we still looking?

If we're still looking, I think that we should accept JvA's offer.
--
Here's a simple experiment. Stand on a train track between two
locomotives which are pushing on you with equal force in opposite