[ros-dev] [ion] 20554: - Fix shamefully dangerously broken WorkThread/Queue/Item implementation:

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.org
Wed Jan 4 22:19:29 CET 2006

> From: Alex Ionescu
>
> Ge van Geldorp wrote:
> > (affecting at least networking, Tab+K behaviour, I think mouse
> > message delivery)
>
> Huh? Where are you getting this information from? I'm not
> denying it but I have received no warning that I've caused
> such a regression, unless this is it? :)

I was just listing the places from the top of my head where I knew work
items were being queued that should be handled in a "timely manner". I saw
your commit 20561 which solves the issue again, thanks.

> Sorry, again, what does 1213 have to do with me? I received
> no information relating to this bug... I will look at the bug
> report now..

I was assuming that every developer is subscribed to ros-bugs, apparently an
incorrect assumption. On the other hand, perhaps ros-bugs is redundant and
Bugzilla reports should go to ros-dev instead?

GvG