[ros-dev] Finding Problems With Exceptions, No not Casper

James Tabor jimtabor at adsl-64-217-116-74.dsl.hstntx.swbell.net
Fri Jan 6 21:41:15 CET 2006

Hi!
Hervé Poussineau wrote:
> Hi,
>
> You might want to to take a look at bug 1075.
>
> Hervé

Yes, its the same thing! But I found out you can not use MmCopyFromCaller inside
kernel space. I guess someone will get it and change it. I guess it would be best
to figure out "if inside K space" it would be just a RtlCopyMemory instead.

I'll work on it, but everyone should know if you see it during coding you will know
what caused it. LOL! That's how I found it. Between two debug prints so it was easy
to catch it. 8^D

Thanks,
James