[ros-dev] Enough is enough

Alex Ionescu ionucu at videotron.ca
Thu Jan 12 18:33:27 CET 2006

Ge van Geldorp wrote:

>I think having to debug Alex's latest breakage (bugcheck at the end of 2nd
>stage setup) so I can continue debugging one of his earlier breakages (bug
>1263)

Sorry, there is absolutely no proof that I caused 1263, except of course
if you take blight's word for it, who has a past history of blaming
every single KDBG breakage on me and attributing made up quotes to me.
Oh, what's that? I actually FIXED some bugs in KDBG over time according
to SVN logs? No no, it couldn't be... SVN must have a bug...

Best regards,
Alex Ionescu