[ros-dev] Compilation Units - Dealing with the lack of PCH in Wine

Casper Hornstrup ch at eudicon.com
Fri Jan 13 09:35:00 CET 2006

Wine needs to accept patches that resolve multiple definition errors for
this to work.

I don't want to see sharing code be made more difficult so IMHO we shouldn't
manually maintain such master source files because they would break often.
Gé has enough work to do sync'ing code as it is. If Wine doesn't want to
play, that's just too bad - for now.

You may also take the alternative approach of converting the Wine build
system to rbuild ;-) A lot of work, but I'm pretty sure you will see 500+%
speedup.

Casper