[ros-dev] Enough is enough

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.org
Tue Jan 17 21:41:28 CET 2006

> From: Ge van Geldorp
>
> I think having to debug Alex's latest breakage (bugcheck at
> the end of 2nd stage setup) so I can continue debugging one
> of his earlier breakages (bug
> 1263) is asking just a bit too much. I'll go do something
> non-ReactOS related for the next couple of days.

Finished my other project and decided to get back to serious ReactOS
development tonight, only to find that this time GDB debugging is seriously
broken (breakpoints don't work anymore, I can set them but they are not
triggered).
Oh well, there's still plenty of stuff on my non-ReactOS todo list.

GvG