[ros-dev] Bye bye

Rick Langschultz rlangschultz at cox.net
Wed Jan 18 00:38:56 CET 2006

Could you be a little more specific... The goals of reactOS developers don't
necessarily match my goals but incorporating them at a later point is the
option I have been waiting for. I really would like to do the J2SE
implementation for ReactOS. I would also like to do an implementation of a
Metadata filesystem, but it isn't time for that...

The goal is to create a working port of M$ Windows NT or whatever.