[ros-dev] 'Tis the season

WaxDragon waxdragon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:50:05 CET 2006

I hereby resign from the position of Testing Coordinator.  Casper,
could you please disable my svn account?

I am leaving for a variety of reasons.  First of all, I wish to spend
more of my precious free time with my family. Second, work has become
more demanding of my time.  There are many other reasons, including
the way major project issues are handled, and the fact I have not been
able to keep up with the testing and improvements I wished to
implement. This decision has been a long time coming.

It's been great getting to know the ReactOS developers and community,
and have learned a great deal from many of you.  I will still stop in
IRC occasionally, and will continue to follow the project.

I think the Testing Coordinator position is a very important position,
and it needs to be filled.  I feel that I was able to make a direct
impact on the quality of ReactOS, even though I am not a real
developer.  I am willing to provide assistance and information to
anyone who wishes to step up to the position.

KEEP FILING BUGS!
Andrew Munger (WaxDragon)