[ros-dev] Bye bye

Brian briandabrain at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 20:11:26 CET 2006

I like Joseph's idea, but maybe a little less strict, or maybe set up to
that those are fall back rules for testing for tainting. I, in oppose, think
the reverser should be aloud to comunicate, write psudocode, and
documentation, but should be bound to NEVER reveal exact code or publish
reversed code. The absolute line should be drawn at programs design to probe
actual running windows, because the probe code is writen by the dev.

The most of the arguments to reversed knoledege are over constants. THIS
FUSS IS HURTING THE PROJECT!!! If you want compatability with diferent
constants, please lay off the coke. These constants were established by
people being paid to do such, so they should have done their job well in
establishing these. If they didn't, then it would be best to change it in
ROS; else I feel it would best to stick with this advice: "if it ain't
broke, don't fix it!"

brian

ps: if this childish crap goes on much longer, Im gonna try to join the
project as a "parrental suppervisor"