[ros-dev] Bye bye

Brian briandabrain at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 20:39:56 CET 2006

I never stated it could not be written in another way. I stated that similar
binary code should be expected. I guess i have to talk 'baby'.

2 + 2 = 4
two plus two equals four

I don't think i should have to talk like this to a developer, especialy to a
developer. in theory, it could be done using diferent instructions, and use
diferent regesters, but what would be the point. if it was not copied, but
he personaly wrote this code. I am not trying to say it cant be written
another way, im just saying dont point the finger at the victom, just
because he was in the same room as the murderer.

brian