[ros-dev] Bye bye

David Johnson davidjohnson.johnson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 23:25:06 CET 2006

Does this mean the ROS is going to die a violent death?
No hope for a real alternative to M$ Windoze?

I am really looking forward to Version # 1.0.0 of ROS in both x86 and PPC.

People we (you devs) need to stick togather. Become a team! People are
counting on YOU!

ROS-PPC + Open Workstation Computing platform. = Power to the People!

If you have to become 90% WinOS compatable then so be it! 90% is better than
0%

XP apps can be ported to ROS.

Maybe GvG and WD will come back if ROS went in this direction.
Port Linux GNU code if you have to. Lets get a new GUI and a Integrated
sound system.
Use a open file system not FAT. Write a translator for FAT.
--
David Johnson
Voice Talent