[ros-dev] So long and thanks for all the code ing

Alex Buell alex.buell at munted.org.uk
Fri Jan 20 09:52:12 CET 2006

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:42:31 -0600 Royce Mitchell III <royce3 at ev1.net>
waved a wand and this message magically appeared:

> David Johnson wrote:
>
> > Does this mean the ROS is going to die a violent death?
> > No hope for a real alternative to M$ Windoze?
>
> ReactOS isn't going anywhere... this is a normal part of the process and
> has happened more than once before.
>
> Just relax :)

I've seen it happen many times during Linux development. And Linux
development is still going strong!

--
http://www.munted.org.uk

Anyone that thinks an imaginary deity is going to protect them against
earthquakes and hurricanes needs psychiatric help.