[ros-dev] Propose standards for the audit

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 17:28:22 CET 2006

Hi,

On 1/28/06, Casper Hornstrup <ch at eudicon.com> wrote:
> There was talk of two developers auditing the same code. I would trust
> people to follow the guidelines and thus say you are qualified to audit
> freeloader because 'you know what you are talking about' ;-)

I am fine with fast tracking code we know not to be reversed. Freeldr
seems good according to Alex, Ge, Art and everyone else that has ever
messed with it. I think it can be merged back. Its going to depend on
the DDK and I would like to take this chance to see if we can fix the
w32api SDK/DDK. Right now the w32api DDK is a convultued cluster-fu*k.
The DDK part depends on the SDK part. We need to remove that
dependancy to make it more Windows compatible.

--
Steven Edwards - ReactOS and Wine developer