[ros-dev] How to audit.

Jerry crashfourit at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 18:50:42 CET 2006

I think we need to be more organized in this endeavor.
We need to decided who will look at chuck of code, so that the process
goes faster.

I suggest that we pair up into two person teems whose responsibility is
to decide if a certain group of code it dirty or not. These teems will
then look at their area of code systematicly, deciding if part or alll
of the code they come across is dirty. All the clean code will then be
put into the audited trunk, then the stripped stub of the functions that
were dirty.