[ros-dev] ntdocs diff

art yerkes ayerkes at speakeasy.net
Sat Jan 28 22:00:52 CET 2006

On Sat, 28 Jan 2006 01:52:03 -0600
Jerry <crashfourit at gmail.com> wrote:

> Please ignore my last diff; this is an improved version.
>
> This diff sets up a directory (ntdocs) where documention and test cases
> and be put.
>
> I sugest that the tree for this dir should mirror the actual code base
> for ease of use.
>
> Thanks.

Do we have a common template and a general format for the docs
that will go in ntdocs?  Is it different for different types of
documents that go in here?

I can think of a few types:

1) Justifications for original reactos code that was not dirty
room reverse engineered.

2) Documentation of method that have been dirty-roomed before

3) Documentation of tests an analysis that justify architectural
decisions.

Also, how do we feel about test programs?  I've got a few more
that I never committed because people complained about them.

--
Here's a simple experiment. Stand on a train track between two
locomotives which are pushing on you with equal force in opposite