[ros-dev] New Setup system

Peter Ward dralnix at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 02:50:09 CET 2006

    If this new setup/package management type system gets implemented, I
think 7-Zip/LZMA would be the best choice for compression. As for making
it generic so it can be used on other windows systems, I think that
would be a wasted effort and the focus should be, at least initially,
strictly on ReactOS.