[ros-dev] New Setup system

Mike Swanson mikeonthecomputer at gmail.com
Sun Jan 29 08:22:31 CET 2006

The default for 7-Zip is to make a "solid archive"-The concept that is pretty
natural to Unix-like OSes (similar to making a tar of files and compressing
it). It allows for _much_ better compression than a non-solid archive. A
non-solid archive just compresses each file individually and wraps them up
into a single file (like what Zip does).