[ros-dev] New Setup system

Maarten Bosma maarten.paul at bosma.de
Sun Jan 29 10:46:59 CET 2006

I did already make the effort to create a package manager. The idea was
to maintain only scripts which tell where to download the program and
how to install it. So we do not have to waste our bandwidth for it.

Here are some informations:
http://www.reactos.org/wiki/index.php/ReactOS_Package_Manager

But we can drop if come up with something better.

Maarten Bosma