[ros-dev] Life after audit

David Hinz post.center at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 21:54:28 CET 2006

I personally don't think the audit will take years, I would say it will
be something around three months, until we have a ReactOS that installs
and boots up into explorer.
And anybody who wants to develop something for ReactOS can create system
utilities that don't depend that hardly on ReactOS and would run on
Windows (like my idea for a new setup system and a package manager).

And I think ReactOS will be more solid after the audit and development
will be easier as everything is reorganized and more intuitive for new
developers.

And considering Microsofts development speed, it won't be that hard to
avoid such lags... ;-)

Greets,

David Hinz