[ros-dev] Bugzilla and Security Audit Documentation

M Bealby mbealby at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 23:42:49 CET 2006

Hey Ged,

>I think the best place for this would be bugzilla.
>You can group the full audit in one bug.

Done, filed under bug #1307.

>I don't see any reason to store information which is going to be
>fixed.  Bugzilla and SVN will take care of the history for
>us. However if there is general audit information in there, then I
>think is should be treated in the same manner as the rest and stored
>in the respective directory accordingly.

Some people thought it might be a good idea.  Perhaps including a
little text file detailing the date of a the last audit of the code
and references to any bugs in bugzilla?  It's just to keep track and
show new auditors what has been done and when.

I'm way too busy at the moment to manage bugzilla, but it is something
that someone should do really.

Cheers,
Martin