[ros-dev] Undocumented APIs

Casper Hornstrup ch at eudicon.com
Tue Jan 31 12:08:17 CET 2006

We don't need documentation from the author of the software that needs the
API. We just need to document that the software needs the API.

> Also, what about using code from 3rd parties which might contain
> undocumented API's, like Wine for instance?

Wine has a similar policy, but in general we should try to fix issues
upstream. If we can't do that, then so be it. Forking source code isn't
usually worth it.

Casper