[ros-dev] Undocumented APIs

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 18:41:26 CET 2006

Hi,

On 1/31/06, Thomas Weidenmueller <w3seek at reactos.com> wrote:
> Of cours it's not needed to meet the goals. Not everything contributed
> was essential to meet the goals. Many tools aren't really necessary but
> they exist because someone thought it might be a good idea to have them.
> What was I supposed to do? Trash the patches? Call that a waste of efforts.

I think that if you want to implement a new api just for fun you
should be free do so however I 100% agree with Caspers point of view.
I hightly doubt your implementing a new API without any documentation
on MSDN or somewhere on the net even if you can't find a 3rd party
application so just quote your source for the API in the documentation
tree and that should be good enough.

--
Steven Edwards - ReactOS and Wine developer