[ros-dev] Undocumented APIs

art yerkes ayerkes at speakeasy.net
Tue Jan 31 23:01:32 CET 2006

On Tue, 31 Jan 2006 17:17:30 +0100
"Casper Hornstrup" <ch at eudicon.com> wrote:

> [...]

I don't agree with this sentiment at all.  We've always before been proactive
about implementing at least visible parts of the API to make it more likely
that applications we didn't know about would have a chance to work.  I think
that's a reasonable way to work, especially if you're working in an area you've
got a good understanding of.

--
Here's a simple experiment. Stand on a train track between two
locomotives which are pushing on you with equal force in opposite