[ros-dev] Undocumented APIs

Magnus Olsen magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Tue Jan 31 23:39:20 CET 2006

some driver sturct are not document in ddk or sdk or msdn u need read the
ddk drv code or access to 3d party driver source code. or reading alot
disambler code to  know how each member works.  and the doc in msdn/ddk/sdk
is compete wrong some time, the info is so bad I have trying figout
everthings how it  work (most basic stuff), thx thomas, filip, gvg and alex
that have keep me on right track how things work.