[ros-dev] revert Revision: 22742

James Tabor jimtabor at adsl-64-217-116-74.dsl.hstntx.swbell.net
Sun Jul 2 13:23:24 CEST 2006

Hi!
Magnus Olsen wrote:
> Sorry janderwald
>
> 1. the problem was in the patch from EmuandCo commit to 22668
> it has some other issuse as well. Please review a patch before commit
> a patch from others.  EmuandCo  patcher have always some issue
> minnor or biger issue.  I am saying sorry to u.
>

>     DS_SHELLLFONT is a EXSTYLE
>     EXSTYLE DS_SHELLFONT have same value as
>     EXSTYLE WS_EX_TOPMOST | WS_EX_MDICHILD
>      and posible some others types as well.

Yeah! There is a bug in ntuser/window.c alright!. I synced mdi.c and modified
mtuser/window.c too. It does show the problem. The child window parent is the
desktop and so its on the desktop. 8^) It works and you can select files and
directories. I haven't seen anything like it since 1999.

Thanks,
James