[ros-dev] Must read for all ReactOS devs: Status Report requests

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at studiocerebral.com
Sun Jul 2 22:50:22 CEST 2006

	Hello,
in the process of writing a ReactOS quarterly Status Report, I need
every ReactOS Developer (with some exceptions to passive developers
too) to write me a private email, stating what they have been doing
recently, what they plan to do in near future (near future == 6
months), and what did you achieve from the last status report
(january 1st) -- I suppose this will be your favorite section,
because it actually gives every developer a chance to show his most
prominent work, and make others be proud of it.

These emails must be sent as soon as possible, but preferably not
later than Wednesday, 5th of July, 2006. If you are really late and
did not warn me, you risk not being included into this issue of
Status Report.

Thank you,

With the best regards,
Aleksey Bragin