[ros-dev] 0.3.0 RC1 Update

Brandon Turner turnerb7 at msu.edu
Mon Jul 10 16:22:05 CEST 2006

Well... there was a lot of changes _before_ we even branched.  We
branched at an earlier version of trunk then head.  So we knew they were
going to be really different.  You cant look at the release process in
the view of time/commits because it is about being stable and meeting
your goals. As far as I know, once the blocker is fixed, we will move
into code freeze and I will release RC2.  A small time period will go by
where as our wiki says "for the QA team to do a final sanity check of
the release" and then I will do the final release.  Perhaps I am
mistaken on the process and missed the time I should have made another
release.  If this is the case please feel free to let me know what I can
do to resolve the the problem.

Brandon