[ros-dev] 0.3.0 RC1 Update

Magnus Olsen magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Mon Jul 10 18:41:01 CEST 2006

RC1 is not ready
for moment OpenGL is broken (MESA3D) and it is on Alex todo list
to fix Context switch in ntoskrnl.

We need that fix to 0.3.0 and we also need fixing abi word working again
and a redraw problem with windows. Other wise 0.3.0 will look as crap
from user point of view.

This problem must be fixed before 0.3.0 being release. or next rc2