[ros-dev] 0.3.0 RC1 Update

Magnus Olsen magnus at itkonsult-olsen.com
Mon Jul 10 23:29:55 CEST 2006

WaxDragon
The broken Context switch will break allot program that using
FPU,MMX,SSE,3DNOW.
Context swtich are to save cpu state before it goes to k mode and restore it
when it comes
to user mode. If it does not working as it should it will bsod or crash alot
of apps, Not only
OpenGL. It is marjor  regress in my eyes. and we should not release ReactOS
with this
regress. It will look not good for enduser eyes when hey this apps have stop
working Why
it using MMX, or Hey this apps does not working why it using FPU. and so on