[ros-dev] 0.3.0 RC1 is out!

Katarzyna Chauca katarzyna.chauca at software.com.pl
Fri Jul 21 12:07:18 CEST 2006

Thx Aleksey, but I need article about what is ReactOS, how it works, why
should developers use it, what aplications run on it etc etc, and someone to
help us to prepare a CD - email contact.
But need to know for sure if you will provide us with article. Couse I am
contacting with Miguel de Icaza from Mono  too, and I would like to plan
everything.
Please let me know who can write such article for us
Kate

> Sure, it would be a good reason!
>
> We are glad to provide you any information and help.
>

> WBR,
> Aleksey Bragin.
>
> On Jul 21, 2006, at 1:31 PM, Katarzyna Chauca wrote:
> > So, maybe its time to write about it for MSCoder magazine?
> > We were talking about it some time ago, and I still waiting to know.
> > This edition we are going to publish dotGNU but the second one I
> > would like
> > you to join us with ReactOS
> > Please let me know your opinion
> > Best Regards
> > Kate Chauca

> >> I'm going to bring this up again. It's been well over a month now
> >> since RC1
> >> was released.
> >> What are we waiting for to get the final release out?
> >>
> >> IMO, we should get 0.3.0 out of the door and immediately branch
> >> for 0.3.1.
> >> More than enough work has been done to justify it.
> >>
> >> Ged.

> > --
> > Katarzyna Chauca
> > Product Manager and Editor