[ros-dev] Wine libs vendor import

Murphy, Ged (Bolton) MurphyG at cmpbatteries.co.uk
Tue Jun 13 12:54:57 CEST 2006

> > I spoke with Gé and he explained me the vendor import process in
> > short. As soon as I find some time I will try out it myself and update
> > the Wine libs in our SVN tree, if you don't mind.

I have just updated comctl32 to 0.9.15, and will continue to keep this lib
updated at every Wine release. Although r22329 was not mailed out via
svn-diff (any ideas Aleksey??)

I may also look after one or two other libs along with this.

The information contained in this message or any of its
attachments is confidential and is intended for the exclusive
use of the addressee. The information may also be legally
privileged. The views expressed may not be company policy,
but the personal views of the originator. If you are not the
addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other
dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited.
postmaster at exideuk.co.uk
<mailto:postmaster at exideuk.co.uk> and then delete this message.

Exide Technologies is an industrial and transportation battery
producer and recycler with operations in 89 countries.
Further information can be found at www.exide.com