[ros-dev] gdi object code optimization

Magnus Olsen magnus at greatlord.com
Fri Dec 14 23:11:14 CET 2007

Hi
I started updated the
http://www.reactos.org/wiki/index.php/Techwiki/win32k/
and correct some info for dx there. the real struct that are being alloc
the DD_DIRECTDRAW_GLOBAL are not true. it is never use in windows
it is a fake struct. the real struct is the undoc struct
EDD_DIRECTDRAW_LOCAL
if I do not completed mistake me. The surface object is EDD_SURFACE
also undoc in msdn. both are found in Feng Yuan - book
Windows Graphics Programming Win32 Gdi And Directdraw