[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [cfinck] 31298: Revert 31292, 31294 and 31297. Every change I try for fixing the build in one component breaks the build for another component. winebuild wasn't synchronized completely to the Wine version anyway, and the current Wine

Steven Edwards winehacker at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 03:11:39 CET 2007

On Dec 17, 2007 6:36 PM,  <cfinck at svn.reactos.org> wrote:
> Every change I try for fixing the build in one component breaks the build for another component.
> winebuild wasn't synchronized completely to the Wine version anyway, and the current Wine version removed support for the --pedll option we use, so a full clean sync isn't possible.

Can you merge the --pedll patch up to the trunk rather than reverting?
You might want to comment out the stubs anyway or add real stubs and
submit them to wine as per Alexandre's rejection of the patch by GvG

http://www.winehq.org/pipermail/wine-devel/2004-December/031978.html

Thanks
--
Steven Edwards