[ros-dev] [ros-diffs] [cfinck] 31298: Revert 31292, 31294 and 31297. Every change I try for fixing the build in one component breaks the build for another component. winebuild wasn't synchronized completely to the Wine version anyway, and the current Wine

Aleksey Bragin aleksey at reactos.org
Tue Dec 18 12:03:04 CET 2007

I merged it, taking in account winebuild's changes (using output()
function for example), so in 31300 it seems to work correctly.

I didn't really understood that AJ's message - Wine does not need
stubs as stubbed functions at all, but rather want all of them to be
manually implemented in a standalone .c file as stubs? or?

WBR,
Aleksey Bragin.