[ros-dev] compiling multiple .mcs

Timo Kreuzer timo.kreuzer at web.de
Mon Dec 24 03:21:01 CET 2007

I have just compiled kernel32 with 2 different .mcs in the rbuild file
and it compiles without problems.
The resources shown by PE explorer were as expected the German ones (2nd
mc file)
It also created 2 headers.
A slight change to the rbuild syntax could fix that problem:

<file locale="en-US">lang/errcodes-en-US.mc</file>
<file locale="de-DE">lang/errcodes-de-DE.mc</file>
<mcheader target="include/psdk/errcodes.h>msg-en-US.mc</file>

I had to manually add the #include to the rc file. This job should also
be done by rbuild.
rbuild should create the rsrc.rc in the intermediate dir and include all
locaized rcs and precompiled mcs for the languages
that are to be compiled. IIRC this feature is already in the rbuild branch.

Greeting,
Timo